Pipramul powder is an ayurvedic herb powder.It is just cooked as an ingredient in many dishes
- it can also be used in boiling water to make herbal tea, to which honey is often added as a sweetener.
- It is also used as a spice in Indian recipes and Chinese cuisine to flavor vegetarian dishes.
- Good in quality and added with many health advantages.
- Helps you aid joint pain.
- Store in an airtight container which will increase its shelf life.
- It is often used as a spice in Indian and Chinese recipes.