Dried and powdered form of the spicy, deep red coloured Byadgi red chilli, which is mainly grown in the South of India.
- Add the powder to spicy, South Indian preparations such as sambar, chutney and bisi bele bath to give it the authentic flavour.
- Add it to meat preparations to impart the bright red colour of the chilli to the meat.
- Excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Aids in weight loss as it burns the calories easily.
- Stimulates the appetite.
- Helps to clear the lungs.
- Aids in proper digestion.