The king of dates, Saudi Dates (Khajur) is the finest in quality and comes with a good taste. Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor.
- You can blend pitted dates with almonds and raisins to make yourself some chewy, healthy energy bars.
- Dates can be used to bake up some cookies stuffed with sweet, delicious dates.
- You can stuff dates with coconut and pistachio for some gorgeous finger food.
- You can make yourself some fruity ice cream flavored with pomegranate and dates.
- You can also whip together some date paste for an easy all-purpose sweetener, and then use that date paste as the sweetener in this chocolate peanut butter avocado pudding.
- Dates provide various antioxidants that have a number of health benefits, which includes a reduced risk of several diseases.
- They can be added to shakes, put in ice cream or mixed with a variety of dry fruits.