An easy way to get in all the nutrients with an amazing taste is, powdered Milk Masala. It is a source of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and phosphorous.
- Masala milk is a great way to make milk tastier, especially for children who usually fuss about drinking milk.
- Masala milk powder adds sweetness to the milk and gives it flavor, along with good amounts of protein and calcium.
- Masala Milk is also a great way to sneak in some healthy nuts and saffron along with milk into our diet.
- -The presence of almonds and pistachios in the masala milk powder helps to enrich the milk with added health benefits like, antioxidants, vitamin E and zinc.
- The most prevalent carbohydrate in milk powder is lactose.
- It gives your body the power of glucose.
- Lactose thus helps your body to absorb calcium.
- Get in the power of proteins along with multiple amino acids.