Elaichi (Cardamon) powder is one of the most common species seen in an Indian household. Not only does it add a sweet taste and unique flavour to your dishes, but it is also widely used as a natural mouth freshener. It is sourced from the local areas of Eruakulam.
- You can crush them and add it in your morning tea for a refreshing start to your day.
- In Indian, North African and cuisines of the Middle East, cardamom is a popular spice in curries and is often one of the components of their typical spice blends used for all types of savoury dishes.
- Ground cardamom seeds can also be used to flavour other types of foods such as soups, pâtés, stews, purees and rice.
- You can add cardamom in a sweet dish, buy adding some seeds to your homemade rice pudding, ice cream, custard or sprinkle them over a fresh fruit salad.
- Make your family dinner special by adding it in your biryani.
- 100% Natural.
- Helps to regulate a daily function.
- Detoxifies the body to fight free radicals.
- Secure packaging.