Raisins are an extremely delicious and popular variety of dry fruits. They are obtained by drying grapes either in the sun or in driers which makes them turn golden, green or black in colour. Afghan Black Kishmish, which is seedless is a popular choice to lead a healthy lifestyle. And the best part about them is they have no seeds. Black raisins are as easy to use as natural raisins. These are fine quality black raisins brought to you all the way from Afghanistan
- They are a great snack just as they are or can add flavour to almost any favourite recipe.
- You can mix these delicious sun-dried raisins with nuts and other dried fruits for a naturally good trail mix.
- It’s also easy to add raisins to salads.
- They are also a natural addition to your baked favourites.
- Raisins add a distinct savour and a touch of sunshine to breads, muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, tarts and puddings.
- A popular healthy snack.
- Raisins are a good source of energy.
- Raisins also contain calcium, which is the main element of our bones.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use a wet spoon to remove them.